2015 is now lurking about 7 hours away, which seems like as good a time as any to write a panicky ‘holy-shit-I-hardly-blogged-at-all-this-year’ post.
So here is my unwritten 2014, in bullet point form, because I should be shaving my legs and ironing my eyelashes if I’m going to snag myself a midnight kiss.
- I took rally driving lessons with a proper rally driver man, and only flirted with him a little bit.
- Went to a fashion show during Melbourne Fashion Week. Failed to gain fashion, and failed to take a photo that didn’t make the models look like they’re approaching warp speed.
- I bought a new car. Yes, I know I bought a new one not that long ago, but that one broke, ok? Then the sales manager tried to have an affair with me and things got really weird reeeally quickly.
- I put on a funny hat with some girlfriends and ended up on the front page of the Sunday paper.
- Tried to adopt a new bunny, and unfortunately had to return the poor little bugger when my Bunny tried to eat him.
- Sadly lost Bunny around the middle of the year. She managed to wander off on her own, and a few weeks later somebody found her and handed her into a local shelter. She was quite injured, and they put her to sleep before I could get there to say goodbye. Cried buckets. RIP you badass fuzzy lady.
Everything else you guys know already. Thanks for your company this year, all. Things are getting pretty quiet around WordPress, and I really do enjoy and appreciate the updates from those of you who are still around!
Bring on Two Oh One Five.
Much love, Inga XOX